Trinity Trailer Sales & Service, Inc. was founded January 1, 1975 in Dallas, Texas by Tom L. Anderson and Charles D. Stokes starting with a 4-bay shop, one salesman and eight mechanics. Over the years Trinity has progressed to a 14-bay Service Shop, 32,000 square foot, and 8-acre facility with Parts Department, Paint Shop and Mobile Service. Trinity Trailer Sales & Service, Inc. has become one of the largest independent trailer dealerships in Texas.
We are dealers for Timpte, Trail King, Manac/CPS, Pitts, Innovative, Red River and Trinity Eagle Bridge. We sell Grain Trailers, Walking Floors, Lowboys, Flatbeds, Extendables, Belt Trailers, Heavy Hauls, Vans, End Dumps, Bottom Dumps, Scrap Trailers.
Since 1976 we have been located at 6410 Singleton Blvd., Dallas, Texas, a U.S. Small Business Administration designated HUB Zone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone). Our commitment to the community in which we reside has been a significant principal of our operations. Over the years, our participation in local
Community organizations has included:
Tom L. Anderson
• AICCT Member, Board Member, Treasurer – 1995-2013
• AICCT American Indian Individual of the Year – 2013
• American Indian Education and Opportunity Fund Sponsor – 2007
T. Craig Anderson
• AICCT Member, Board Member, Treasurer – 1990-1998
• AICCT American Indian Individual of the Year – 1994
• American Indian Center Board Member, Treasurer, President – 1992-1998
• Citizen Potawatomi Nation Regional Office Representative – 1989-1992
Trinity Trailer Sales & Service, Inc.
• 7-Time Dealer of the Year – Timpte, Inc.
• 2-Time CPS/MANAC Dealer of the Year
• 9-Time CPS/MANAC Top 10 Dealer
• Founding Member of the National Trailer Dealers of America
• Member of The Associated General Contractors of America
• Member of Texas Motor Transportation Association
• Member of the American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas (AICCT)
• American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas Business of the Year
• Certified MBE by North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
• Member of the West Dallas Chamber of Commerce
• Former U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Program Participant